The main advantages and features of cedar include the following:
- ideal for roofing with roof slope of 18 to 90 degrees;
- provides complete sealing of the roof for more than 100 years;
- lightness of the material (14-18 kg per 1sq. m) cannot strengthen the bridle system, which saves not only money, but time;
- installation can be carried out in any season;
- durability, safety and environmental wastelessness material;
- withstands condensation and static electricity;
- has resistance to the adverse effects of the environment;
- can be used in any climatic zone.
Outwardly fragile wooden roof, in fact, carefully protects the house from rain, wind and other troubles, because the underlying principle is borrowed from nature itself. Plates are stacked to the roof like the scales of the cones of coniferous trees, overlapping, three-layer. With this installation if the rain is swelling of wooden plates, and the entire surface as a further closes, preventing the ingress into the house the slightest drop from the outside. In dry weather they dried out, opened and bend, creating conditions for the airing of the assembly and rapid evaporation of moisture from its surface. This phenomenon is likely you have observed in the pine forest, when all the bumps in the woods in the rain "are closed," and the opposite effect occurs as soon as the sun appears.
Cedar wood is almost immune to cracking, rotting, and wormhole. Cedar has an exceptional ability to resist moisture absorption and penetration of various insects. Cedar can withstand any weather conditions - and severe frosts, and sizzling hot.
The wooden roof is ranked among the elite coatings. So, if you want such fantastic roof, we can do it for you, and you will be happy and satisfied owner of excellent cedar roof.